Requesting to have my issue
joker211
Contributor - Level 1

Requesting to have my issue escalated and for Fios supervisor to call me back

I've been hung up on 4 times (once by computer) in trying to resolve this issue.

Fios is raising my bill and after hours of discussion they decied to match our previous deal for the next two years.  So we were going to agree with that ... until they misled us and tricked us that they decided that they want to charge us the entire month of March the very inflated rate stating that because our contract expired Feb 19th, even though the discount expire March 5th.  Yet they want to gouge us for the entire month and pay the full, gouged amount on March 31st.  (This we do not agree with.) However, if we are willing to accept the discounted rate, they wanted us to start paying one week later on April 6th and then the bill would start again on April 30th.  So now not only are we paying the raised rate, we have to pay the discounted rate twice in one month.

Thank You

0 Likes
Re: Requesting to have my issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi joker211,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes