SEVERAL FIOS TV ISSUES
elizabeth122
Enthusiast - Level 1

(1)The sound on the Sundance Channel (channel 392) is extremely inconsistent and distracting to the point I cannot watch any of the programs.  I have rebooted and nothing has changed.  I tried to see if this happens to the Sundance VOD but my VOD is not working tonight (Saturday 8/18/12).

(2a)This leads me to my next issue.  VOD works sporadically.  I do not watch it that much, but whenever I try to do so many of the channels are not available and at times VOD is not available at all.  I realize that maintanence work is done between midnight- 5AM, but my VOD service is also sporadic between 8PM-midnight.

(2b)The VOD resume button does not always work.  If I hit pause and then try to start the movie again nothing happens.  I exit, then hit the "restart" button and the movie starts at the beginning.  Sometimes the FF feature does not work.  I realize that the FF feature does not always work with certain TV shows because of the mandatory advertising, but as I have stated this happens when I am watching movies.

(3) For about three weeks the cable would black out for 4 or 5 seconds at a time throughout a program.  For example, it would happen five or six times during an hour long program.  I spoke to a Verizon rep last week who scheduled someone to come out to change the box.  He had suggested that I reboot the tv during our conversation.  Since that seemed to resolve the issue, I cancelled the appointment.  I may need to schedule another appointment because of the other issues.  I did not mention the VOD issues to him, and I did not know about the Sundance Channel issue at the time.

0 Likes
Re: SEVERAL FIOS TV ISSUES
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about  the troubles you are having with the TV service. I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences there so we can make sure we see the replies.

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

0 Likes