SPOTLIGHT - Slow Motion ?
Terry171
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have FIOS TV with multi room DVR setup. Q - from the main TV location (w/DVR) is there a way that I can switch into slow motion mode while watching either a recorded or a real time broadcast?  The remote control allows for pause, fast forward/reverse and skip ahead/back, but I can't figure out how to switch viewing into slow motion.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SPOTLIGHT - Slow Motion ?
Justin46
Legend

@Terry17 wrote:

I have FIOS TV with multi room DVR setup. Q - from the main TV location (w/DVR) is there a way that I can switch into slow motion mode while watching either a recorded or a real time broadcast?  The remote control allows for pause, fast forward/reverse and skip ahead/back, but I can't figure out how to switch viewing into slow motion.

Easy.

For slow motion press Pause then press the FF button to go forward or the Rewind button to go backward.

To advance or go back a frame at a time press Pause then press the Skip button to go forward or the Replay button to go backward.

Keller, TX 76248

View solution in original post

Justin46
Legend

@Terry17 wrote:

Easy.

For slow motion press Pause then press the FF button to go forward or the Rewind button to go backward.

To advance or go back a frame at a time press Pause then press the Skip button to go forward or the Replay button to go backward.

Keller, TX 76248

Terry171
Enthusiast - Level 1

Justin... thank you, thank you

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@Terry17 wrote:

Justin... thank you, thank you

You are very welcome. And thanks for marking the thread solved, and for the Kudo.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes