STB Error
wiztom

Hello

Have several set top boxes in the house. The one in my bedroom is a Motorola 7100-1

Today it just gives me a repeating message of DB.03 and ER.02

I have unplugged it, checked all of the connections, had it refreshed etc. No resolution.

Anyone know what this means ?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: STB Error
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

There could be a few things to cause this error. Either an issues with the box itself or the signal. If the box is the problem, we can just overnight a new box to you. If it's signal related, we would have to send a tech. To see if it's signal related, please take this box to a known working location. Unhook the working box and hook this one up in its place. If it works, then we know it's signal related. If you still have the error, its a box problem. Please reply back to let us know

0 Likes
Braca1

What if I get this message on one of the boxes? I mean er02. The main box with DVR works fine, another one works fine as well, but the third says er02 since last night when we lost power for just a few seconds? Is there a way to shock the box or do something with that In Home Agent software? Thanks

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

reboot your home router, then reboot the set top box. (pull the power on both of them, but start them in order, router first, then set top box)   if needed use the in home agent desktop application, or the in home agent online page to do a quick fix

0 Likes