STB Freezes
Yelnick

Both the simple and DVR STBs freeze, that is, channel changes stop, information button stops, picture updates stop, TV screen goes black, unresponsive to remote.

The STBs freeze approximately five times per week.  When FiOS TV works, it is outstanding, but these STB outages are frustrating me and I am disappointed with FiOS.  

I will contact Verizon for a refund for every day there is an outage -- I am not getting my money's worth.

0 Likes
Re: STB Freezes
superpatsfan

Are you still having freezing issues?  My box freezes at least once a day on my HD box (not a dvr).  I have replaced the box three times, changed the connection to the box, removed the splitter and still have the same issue.  Has anyone had any luck figuring out this issue?  I may have narrowed it down to either viewing the guide then switching channels or setting the info bar to display 0 seconds.  Since narrowing it down to these two items, I haven't used the guide and changed the info bar setting to 2 seconds and haven't seen the issue in two days.  I am still trying to determine if either is associated to the issue.  Hopefully I can narrow the issue down to just one.  Anyone else seeing this issue?

0 Likes