STB Getting Stuck
BrianC
Contributor - Level 3

Has anyone else had problems over the past month or so where the STB seems to get stuck?  I have the 7216 and when surfing quickly using the channel up/down buttons, the STB sometimes gets stuck on a channel for several seconds, the STB display starts flashing and it slowly scrolls through the channels for several minutes before catching up.  It happens a few times a week and didn't used to happen.

Also, I don't know if this is related, but I've had problems where I use the guide to find a channel, select the channels, then it takes several seconds for the new channel to display.  This also happens a few times a week.  I've rebooted my box a few times and it hasn't helped.  It may have started after the IMG was updated.  It definitely didn't happen before.

Any suggestions?  Anyone else noticing this?

0 Likes
Re: STB Getting Stuck
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the troubles with your box and the simple reboot is not fixing it. The autocorrection might care for this. Please press menu, then go to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, then IN HOME AGENT, then SET TOP BOX AUTO CORRECTION. Please let us know if further assistance is required.

0 Likes
BrianC
Contributor - Level 3

Thanks Anthony, I tried that auto correction yesterday and today and keep getting the same error message something about data connection or along those lines.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@BrianC wrote:

Thanks Anthony, I tried that auto correction yesterday and today and keep getting the same error message something about data connection or along those lines.

That is unfortunate. We would need to get more information regarding your account. I have copied your original post to our private support board to get more information. Please refer to that thread for all correspondences on this issue.

0 Likes