Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
After a week of my HD DVR STB resetting itself I placed a call with Tech support to report the problem. Two days later I called again and said its still resetting itself. Basically while watching TV it would reset. We were not doing anything to cause the problem but in any case tech support is sending another STB via UPS. Should be here tomorrow.
My question is has anyone ever had to swap out their DVR STB? We have a handful of shows recorded and quite honestly would hate to lose them. Is there a way to transfer the shows recorded on the old DVR to the new DVR or are we basically going to lose these recorded shows? My wife is upset about this because one show we recorded is the HBO special on Alzheimers. She wanted to hold on to that.