STB Room Designation
HBarrison
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do you change the STB's room that were used during then activation stage?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: STB Room Designation
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Under settings there is an option to change the name of your STB.

You cant have 2 STBs with the same name.

So if you want to swap names, you will need to change the name of one to a temp name, change the other and then go back and change the first.

View solution in original post

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Under settings there is an option to change the name of your STB.

You cant have 2 STBs with the same name.

So if you want to swap names, you will need to change the name of one to a temp name, change the other and then go back and change the first.

HBarrison
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the response.  I may be in the wrong place but wehen I am in Services and go to TV and then  to "TV Equipment Manager" when I go to the room and details the next window is gray and does not allow any adjustment to that piece of equipment.  So Bedroom 1 remains such and I am not able to change it to anything.  Master Bedroom was used with my old set-up but I was barred from using it when I moved up to multi-Room.  And Bedroom 2 iI would like to change to Guest Bedroom.  But the system, or at least where I am going, does not allow ti to happen.

0 Likes
STB Room Designation
HBarrison
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was in the wrong place - I was in My Verizon instead of the actual TV.  I still could not call it Master Bedroom so I changed it to Bedroom Suite Smiley Embarassed

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did it say that because it was already in use?

Or some other error.

If it said in use, give it a day and go back to try again.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes