Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

STB blinking white light, constant reboot

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

STB blinking white light, constant reboot

Message 1 of 2
(1,394 Views)

All of a sudden three of the four STBs I have are blinking white lights and it’s constantly says please wait in the tv screen.  Then it reboots and starts all over 

what’s going on? I tried rebooting router, in plugged and replugged, checked to see if cable was in correct everything seems to be set up correctly, this happened over night 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Re: STB blinking white light, constant reboot

Message 2 of 2
(1,356 Views)

@Stubbyfinger wrote:

All of a sudden three of the four STBs I have are blinking white lights and it’s constantly says please wait in the tv screen.  Then it reboots and starts all over 

what’s going on? I tried rebooting router, in plugged and replugged, checked to see if cable was in correct everything seems to be set up correctly, this happened over night 

Check this chart to see if your issue is here:

Screenshot_2020-10-15 Fios TV One Verizon TV Support.png

It could be the firmware update didn't finish correctly. You may need to have it pushed through the problem boxes by support if that's the case.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Re: STB blinking white light, constant reboot

Message 2 of 2
(1,357 Views)

@Stubbyfinger wrote:

Check this chart to see if your issue is here:

Screenshot_2020-10-15 Fios TV One Verizon TV Support.png

It could be the firmware update didn't finish correctly. You may need to have it pushed through the problem boxes by support if that's the case.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.