STB is stuck on "Starting up...One Moment"

At first , I turned on the tv and stb and there was no picture. I went through the self troubleshoot , the first fix didnt work so then it asked to do a self reboot. I hit ok then it reset then now its stuck on the starting up image.

0 Likes
Re: STB is stuck on "Starting up...One Moment"
prisaz
Legend

@11474711 wrote:

At first , I turned on the tv and stb and there was no picture. I went through the self troubleshoot , the first fix didnt work so then it asked to do a self reboot. I hit ok then it reset then now its stuck on the starting up image.

Sounds like a Tivo with a bad hard drive. If it is and you are good with computers, you can repair it yourself, but all the stuff on your Tivo is lost. I had one of the refurbished $199 units that was giving trouble in the first 30 days and got the run around by Tivo as to how to get it, or if I could have it replaced. 95 days after activation they said sorry it is out of warrenty. What I fight. I fixed it myself and upgraded to a terra byte. Now more storage than I need. I am still a bit sore at Tivo.

If it is your situation. here is the link. "Starting up...One Moment" sounds like a tivo error. Never seen that on a Verizon box. Perhaps is just been to long and I don't remember.

http://www.dvrupgrade.com/dvr/stores/1/instantcake.cfm

0 Likes
Re: STB is stuck on "Starting up...One Moment"
philhu
Contributor - Level 2

It is a Motorola stb error too.

It can happen if your coax is unplugged to the router.  It says this exact message on a red screen.