Re: STB not paring with android (Nexus 10) tablet
PJL
Master - Level 3

@Kingdaddy64 wrote:

It is 4.2.2 and yes all the comments at Google Play Store are claiming that is doesnt work either.  Thanks for the E-Mail Address though.

You're welcome.  My long interactions with the app team via this address eventually paid off for a problem I experienced with the MyFiOS app -- but only after asking on June 13th if I needed to contact the Verizon CEO on the issue.  Once I did that, they began to work the problem and I was notified today of the cause and a commitment to roll the fix into the next app release.  I made a change to the guts of Android on my device as a workaround, and the app now works on my device.

In my mind, your issue is much more serious, and I would think the app team would be even more interested in getting it fixed that for me because it's impacting an "important" class of devices (i.e., Samsung devices).  Send me a private message if you desire more information, although the exact issue seems somewhat different than yours.  Posting the details here would be inappropriate unless my workaround works for you. 

0 Likes