Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

STB not paring with android (Nexus 10) tablet

Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: STB not paring with android (Nexus 10) tablet

Message 11 of 11
(195 Views)

@Kingdaddy64 wrote:

It is 4.2.2 and yes all the comments at Google Play Store are claiming that is doesnt work either.  Thanks for the E-Mail Address though.

You're welcome.  My long interactions with the app team via this address eventually paid off for a problem I experienced with the MyFiOS app -- but only after asking on June 13th if I needed to contact the Verizon CEO on the issue.  Once I did that, they began to work the problem and I was notified today of the cause and a commitment to roll the fix into the next app release.  I made a change to the guts of Android on my device as a workaround, and the app now works on my device.

In my mind, your issue is much more serious, and I would think the app team would be even more interested in getting it fixed that for me because it's impacting an "important" class of devices (i.e., Samsung devices).  Send me a private message if you desire more information, although the exact issue seems somewhat different than yours.  Posting the details here would be inappropriate unless my workaround works for you. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.