Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
It is 4.2.2 and yes all the comments at Google Play Store are claiming that is doesnt work either. Thanks for the E-Mail Address though.
You're welcome. My long interactions with the app team via this address eventually paid off for a problem I experienced with the MyFiOS app -- but only after asking on June 13th if I needed to contact the Verizon CEO on the issue. Once I did that, they began to work the problem and I was notified today of the cause and a commitment to roll the fix into the next app release. I made a change to the guts of Android on my device as a workaround, and the app now works on my device.
In my mind, your issue is much more serious, and I would think the app team would be even more interested in getting it fixed that for me because it's impacting an "important" class of devices (i.e., Samsung devices). Send me a private message if you desire more information, although the exact issue seems somewhat different than yours. Posting the details here would be inappropriate unless my workaround works for you.