Samsung Blu-Ray BD-P3600 Wireless Set-Up ROUTER HELP!!!!!
BunnieOH

Can anyone help me on this one?  I had this Samsung Blu-Ray in New Jersey with Comcast and it worked fine hardwired, playing Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, etc.  Now that I am in Florida, I have the IP Address and enter all other information correctly, however, the player tells me on screen that the information is incorrect.  I have done it over and over and over.  Can someone please offer me some advice?  The player has the built in Wi-Fi and does not even pick up the router right next to it.  There has to be a way for it to work WITHOUT having to hardwire it, considering that Samsung sold it under the pretense that it was "COMPLETELY WIRELESS."  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks and have a great day!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Blu-Ray BD-P3600 Wireless Set-Up ROUTER HELP!!!!!
prisaz
Legend

Set up the BD-3600 to get the IP address automatically, and be sure you enter the correct SSID and security settings. The default router wireless SSID and security key can be found on the sticker attached to the router. All should work well. But for streaming video I would say use a hardwired connection regardless of what Samsung might say. Streaming video eats bandwidth, and wireless interruptions from interference and other causes could really be annoying. I did find the Samsung support web site if you want to try there and do not have the URL.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/search/supportSearchModelResult.do?menu=SP08&searchWord=BDP3600&se...

0 Likes