In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have a new Samsung Smart TV with the Verizon FiOS app installed, and its not working. When i attempt to start the app, i get the error "unable to fetch data, please exit the application and relanch". Exiting and relanching the app does no good. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app 3 times, and it is stil not fixed I updated the TV's software, then uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and its still not working. I contacted Samsung customer service, and they could not get the app to work either. if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks
Solved! Go to Solution.
Need to try shutting off TV and starting again.
And you may be low on memory on your Samsung. Samsung doesn't make it easy to manage the memory other than by deleting some unused apps.
Thanks for the helpful suggestions. However, I've restarted the TV dozens of times, and its nowhere close to the memory maximum. I also deleted a bunch of apps that I will not be using, and still it doesn't work. I also forgot to mention that I've tried it with both the wired and wireless internet connection, and I have the 50/25 internet service.
I guess I'll call customer service.
I'm not sure how this qualifies as "solved", since there is no action recommended. I also have a Samsung PN64E8000 (Software version 1054) and I can't get it to work. All I get when I start the app is the "Connecting" circle. When I force it to go to the "Settings" menu as prescribed (I used B/Search, then Tools, then scroll to Settings) it just hangs instead of allowing me to request an Activation Code. Is it just a matter of waiting a really long time for the "Connecting" circle to time out and then will it automatically give you an Activation Code? If so, it might be a good idea to add that to the installation instructions for the app.
My FIOS app stopped working on my Samsung Smart TV this past Wednesday, 15 October. It used to work great before that, now all I get is the "Detecting Network" circle of death. I have turned off/on TV, unplugged TV, reset FIOS router, re-installed FIOS app, etc.