In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The same thing happened to my TV i contacted samsung and they told me to contact verizon, I contact verizon and they tell me to contact samsung! I worked fine and all of a sudden it is stuck on Detecting network.
Post from dslreports forum.
A Samsung firmware update from early October causes this issue. It has to do with an authenticati n certificate.
Samsung and Verizon supposedly working on it...No ETA
Yes, thank you, for letting us know. I called Samsung as well and they are working on it, so I think that will cover all of us who are affected. As of yesterday, there was no fix, so am not sure when it will be done.
I have the exact same issue. I called Verizon and the technican has no idea that it is not working or why. He told me to call Samsung. So while it may be a known issue, it does not seem like they are trying to fix it.
Here is an update I got from Verizon:
yeah there is an issue with the app certificate and we're working to resolve the issue but there is no ETA at this time. We're using an older cert with the app that's not compatible with Samsung.
I just want to add that my Samsung tv had the stock firmware, and the app still bugged out on me last week. I tried updating the firmware to the newest version, but that didn't fix it. Whatever they say, it's not the newest firmware that caused the issue.
Its a CERTIFICATE problem. Based on my own experiences with chaning or expiring certificates, Samsung has to give the updated certificate to Verizon. Verizon has to integrate it and send a new version back to Samsung for distribution. No ETA