Samsung Smart TV FiOS App not working

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fios TV app removed from my Samsung TV leaving my TV worthless to me

Message 81 of 122
(2,102 Views)

also- you might wanna change the status from "solved" to " no where close" since almost everyone in this thread is still having a problem.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 82 of 122
(2,099 Views)

@ElizabethS wrote:

This is a peer to peer support forum. Verizon does not monitor it for technical issues.

Elizabeth, exactly where in Verizon should customers be raising this issue?  The issue is the removal of the FIOS app for Samsung Smart TVs.  What is Verizon's plan for this technology?  Is it being continued or not?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 83 of 122
(2,079 Views)

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 84 of 122
(2,058 Views)

where are we at here Verizon???! New customers need to know if their expensive TV's will be supported or not. It's been more than a year since the problem manifested and still NO resolution or even offical response. Unacceptable!!

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 85 of 122
(2,052 Views)

Verizon customers are welcome to discuss this topic, but it is unlikely you will see a formal response from the company here.  They do not monitor it for technical issue discussions. Moderators work only with the forum itself and have no internal information or contacts which could give you an update.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 86 of 122
(2,050 Views)

Elizabeth.....do you not work for Verizon??? Why not just answer our questions?!?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 87 of 122
(2,022 Views)

and there you have it.  new customers, this is what you have to look forward to.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 88 of 122
(2,007 Views)

Just to save other customers the effort and time- calling Verizon will be met with essentially the same response I recieved from the Moderator here in the "Technical Assistance" Forum.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 89 of 122
(2,003 Views)

@rent302 wrote:

Elizabeth.....do you not work for Verizon??? Why not just answer our questions?!?

She does work for Verizon(notice the verizon logo), but as she says has no inside information.  Also the guidelines under which she works sometimes wouldn't allow her to discuss some things.  These forums are meant to be PEER to PEER.

As for someone else asking why is it marked as solved, that is because the original thread is old and was solved.  The new problems only began somtime in the last half of 2014.  It would have been better if a new thread was opened at that point.  HINT don't use old threads to report new problems.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 90 of 122
(1,998 Views)

Sorry! not buying that the Verizon Moderator in the "Technical Assistance" forum can't offer any service or AT LEAST useful information to customers on an major and ongoing issue that originally surfaced more than a YEAR ago.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.