Scheduling DVR over the Internet - Fail
smartypants1000
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today for the first time I noticed that I have the ability to schedule programming for my DVR through the Verizon website, which is an awesome feature that I've missed since I moved to Fios.

Unfortunately, for some reason, when I attempt to access my scheduled programs, recorded programs or DVR drive space through the website, I get the "loading" icon for a few minutes and then each of the features comes up blank.  The website appears to have the ability to "see" my set-top boxes, but my home media DVR does not show any used drive space.

Anyone have a similar issue?

0 Likes
Re: Scheduling DVR over the Internet - Fail
wanga
Enthusiast - Level 2

The site doesn't show any recievers for me at all 😞

I wish i could schedule over the web. 

Where on the site did you see the ability to schedule programs to DVR? 

0 Likes
smartypants1000
Enthusiast - Level 1

When you login to the Verizon main page (my account), I got to it by clicking any of the previews under "My Services\TV."  The website then navigates to a page with "My TV" on the left and a bunch of choices underneath.  The one in particular I'm interested in is "DVR", whose submenus are "Scheduled Programs", "Recorded Programs" and "DVR Drive Space."

The link in particular (which I doubt will work is):

http://www36.verizon.com/fiostv/MyAccount/members/Schedules.aspx

wanga
Enthusiast - Level 2

oh, thanks.

It doesn't show any set top boxes for some reason.. ugh.. 

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

My remote DVR acess is working just fine. I go to:

http://www36.verizon.com/fiostv/web/Default.aspx

I now log in here, clicking on the Verizon.net bullet; the first time I logged in after the remote DVR support became available for non-MR DVRs, it gave me a popup asking if I wanted to activate the remote DVR support, I said yes. It said it would take 24-48 hours to activate, but mine activated in about 50 minutes.

I am away from home right now, I just logged in and can see my DVR just fine, see what is recorded, space left, schedule recordings, etc.

Try the link above and see if that helps.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
jumpin683
Contributor - Level 1
Just to clarify something here.  The Verizon supplied router must be the primary router connected to the Internet.  The remote DVR will not work if you have your own router as the primary router.  
0 Likes