Switch Account

Scrambled VOD

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Scrambled VOD

Message 1 of 4
(1,164 Views)

I have most of my premium  channels VOD are scrambled on SD or HD and has been this way for several weeks off and on. Any thing I can do?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Scrambled VOD

Message 2 of 4
(1,136 Views)

VOD normally comes through the home router, so typically just resetting the router, (quick off and on is fine) and then MAYBE resetting the Cable box second,  usually just resetting the router works for me, and it has an immediate improvement.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 3 of 4
(1,133 Views)

@firgl1 wrote:

I have most of my premium  channels VOD are scrambled on SD or HD and has been this way for several weeks off and on. Any thing I can do?

Try performing the Fix FiOS TV Issues in the Main Menu>>Customer Support>>Top Support Tools area.  This corrected a similar issue for me.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 4 of 4
(1,122 Views)

Most VOD issues are either a bad router or bad ONT. You can try to reset them but if it does not work call for a service call.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.