Re: Screen Size Issue
dneffgt

@Hubrisnxs wrote:

Since that is the case, then the OP can go to menu > settings > video settings > SD Override, and select stretch to stretch the image.

Just throwing my kudos into the hat for this solution .... these are the exact steps to fix this! I upgraded to FIOS (for the second time) about a month ago and have been doing the manual screen size change via the remote (# button) since then... the problem with that method is that it changes back to standard def dimensions every time you change the channel... the steps above gave me +2 sanity points back. Thanks!!

0 Likes
filius

..."the OP can go to menu > settings > video settings > SD Override, and select stretch to stretch the image."

Mine doesn't have an "SD Override" option.  The STB Help section says there should be a "Format" option for changing the aspect ratio, but that option isn't there either.  The only option under "Video Settings" is "RF Channel".  

Is there no way for me to fix this problem?

0 Likes
RONRON1
Enthusiast - Level 2

"*" enables closed caption, does nothing for sizing

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes