Switch Account

Scrolling

Copper Contributor DanieH
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(4,891 Views)
I noticed w/ when I first got verizon fios my scrolling feature was great...worked very fast. Ive noticed lately that I cannot do a quick scroll of the guide and such. I have to press the button each time and go down each channel. My DH has it downstairs and his works fine.  Is it something in the settings?  I havent changed anything. 
3 REPLIES 3
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(4,879 Views)
Batteries low in the remote?  See if the downstairs remote works upstairs.
Copper Contributor DanieH
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(4,816 Views)
Okay, Im an idiot! I didn't even bother thinking it was the batteries..prob b/c I just got the DVR installed a few months ago...guess theyre batteries were old.  Oh well...Thanks!
Highlighted
Copper Contributor CeeZee
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(4,791 Views)

@DanieH wrote:
Okay, Im an idiot! I didn't even bother thinking it was the batteries..prob b/c I just got the DVR installed a few months ago...guess theyre batteries were old.  Oh well...Thanks!
The remote just eats up batteries.
 I don't usually get more than a couple of months from each new set. When it starts to act more sluggish than normal recognizing when the buttons are hit, then it's time to replace the batteries.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.