Search for a program - cant find the program / doesnt come up
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

I have always wondered why there is not a search button on the remote, but finally figured out the B button means Search.  

Anyway, I searched for Frontline because the last show did not record for some reason.

I typed in the entire name and Frontline did not show up.  It shows in my Manage Programs list so why cant I find it in the search. I even tried PBS Frontline.  Why cant i find this show?

0 Likes
Re: Search for a program - cant find the program / doesnt come up
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are you located?

It shouldn't matter but helps if others in your area can see if they have the same problem.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

So I checked when I got home.

I tried search and didn't find it as well.

But then did a search on TV Guide. Next episode is supposedly on 3/15 but when I go to the time and channel that was supposed to carry the show, there was something else on the schedule.

So either the Verizon guide source is wrong or TV Guide is wrong.

0 Likes
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Interesting. Yeah, i know that the Poor Kids video had been shown before so that is why it didnt record.

And i guess the next show was too far out for the search to find it?  Odd.  It should be found when searching for it.  I know they dont participate in OnDemand, but i should still see it in the search so that i can record it in the future.

0 Likes