Seiki 4k TV Remote Codes?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 3
(2,530 Views)

has anyone had any luck with Seiki remote codes? I have tried a bunch that i've found online and they will control the TV fine but everytime i push a button the remote, it will either turn the volume up or down with each press depending which volume button was pushed last. 

Are there any planned updates to support Seiki?

Thanks,

Chris

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Seiki 4k TV Remote Codes?

Message 2 of 3
(2,527 Views)

Have you tried the search feature to see if you can find a better code for your remote?

What model remote do you have (may have to take batteries out to see).

No way for them to update remotes to handle new TVs.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: Seiki 4k TV Remote Codes?

Message 3 of 3
(2,483 Views)

@oochr1soo wrote:

has anyone had any luck with Seiki remote codes? I have tried a bunch that i've found online and they will control the TV fine but everytime i push a button the remote, it will either turn the volume up or down with each press depending which volume button was pushed last. 

Are there any planned updates to support Seiki?

Thanks,

Chris

Remote codes are not updated in a FiOS remote.  They MAY be added for new remotes, but existing remotes have never been updated.  There is not capability to do an update to them.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.