In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Does anyone else feel like they’ve lost functionality with the new “upgrade”? I’m visually impaired, and the half menu was easier for me to see, as it was just one side of the screen and the font was larger, the left/right arrows are now jumping back/forward 30 seconds at a time with no option to customize for different increments, and the up arrow no longer launches an options menu that includes a fast and easy list of things such as jump to live tv instead of needing to fast forward through a program or jump ahead in 30 second increments. I want my old navigation tools back.
This guide is garbage!!! I want my color coding and the speed in which the guide would open. You screwed up the return to previous channel your last update and there isn’t even an option to return to last channel on this update.
Cosmetic changes in the guide due not justify the loss in important functionality like:
- I prefer to see a live image of the current channel in the top left corner. Seeing the static preview image is not useful for anything.
- The color coding for programming was the best way to quickly identify movies and is now gone.
- I can no longer quickly scroll through the channel list by holding the up/down channel buttons, instead have to push the button repeatedly or type in a channel number.
Please add these features back! It just looks like a bad implementation of directv now.
New guide is such a downgrade. So bad, reminds me of the optimum/altice guide which is also terrible.
Hard to read
No color coding for sports, movies, etc
No small live picture while you scroll
What is the point of guide background video if you can’t see it anyway?
Any way to “un-update”?
Terrible update. It’s too small, especially for seniors! I need the color coding to come back. The=old display was fine. Not broken. This new display IS BROKEN! Please put it back to the way it was before! Very unhappy VZ customer!
I do NOT like the new guide at all.. It’s too busy and poorly designed. It was much better when you could see one channel at a time, it had a higher end feel. This new guide reminds me of when I used to have Optimum. Please bring back the other guide Verizon..
This new guide version is terrible!!
There was nothing wrong with the previous version. Now the screen is cluttered with useless items, such as +30Sec skip, see what's on, pause, CC, audio, channel options, Parental control. And it takes up half the screen, and remain far to long, (even after setting guide display to 2sec). The only productive feature added was the "start over", but doesn't need to be displayed with every press of the OK button. Could have been placed in the up cursor menu.
In addition, the response times are slow. I feel like i have Altice again.
I hope someone from Verizon reads this and all the other people who have taken the time to posted their dissatisfactions. For ever 1 post, there are 10 people who probably feel the same and haven't had a chance to post.
PLEASE REVISE THIS GUIDE!!