Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
Viewer75
Enthusiast - Level 1

No one seems to be happy with this update. I wonder who designed it and who approved it. You would think not by people who use it. It’s slower, has more steps, more frustrating, and has deleted useful functions. For the amount of money people pay for this service, you expect improved service not a crippling “update,”

sleep_monkey
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there really not a way to see the network names in this new guide? All I see is that "TV" icon on every channel, which is not at all helpful. This seems like such a basic feature of a channel guide to list the network names. It would be great to have an option to downgrade to the former guide until this new guide is fixed.

Cscscsc1
Enthusiast - Level 1

The WORST.  Who has the phone number for Comcast. 

Re: Fast Forward by "Chapter" in DVR
celeste8211
Enthusiast - Level 1

I really don't like this new guide. The fact that you cant go back to the old format is a **bleep** on you. I hate the the coloring for types of programs are gone I gate the the chattering is gone. Pretty messed up the the customer is being ignored 

Re: Latest Guide and UI Updates
Cscscsc1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Totally agree. Moving to Comcast. 

angie0914
Enthusiast - Level 2

The new update is horrible.  You can’t see the channel numbers in either the guide or the info. The font is too small with those of us with vision issues and I can’t seem to get it to display larger.  I hate the new guide.  I was able to quickly differentiate the different types of shows when they were color coded(sports.kids, movies, etc) but now everything looks black and white and it is difficult to see what’s in the guide.  I hope all this complaining on the forums are being read and version makes changes because this is definitely something I will switch companies for. 

Finch12
Enthusiast - Level 1

The delay/sluggishness in the remote is beyond frustrating. Please fix this.

Kml12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agree!!  This is the WORST update to date!!!  In general, it is harder to read and we've lost the ability to view the current program in the corner while scrolling through the guide to see what's on. 

Grayson4
Enthusiast - Level 1

The new UNGUIDED FIOS GUIDE is a spectacular disaster. What a disappointment! The channel numbers and logo's are hardly distinguishable on my 75" Sony. You need binoculars to view them on my 32" bedroom TV's. Why have logo's taking up space anyway? Live viewing of what your presently watching is gone only to have the sound remain. Why? Color coding was how I searched, now you have to go line by line. Movies, sports, news, variety all mixed together, so as you maneuver it takes forever to find something. This does not include the lag time that I'm experiencing with the remote. It's unlikely, but if anyone with some authority takes note of all these complaints PLEASE let's go back to the old guide. Here's an idea, get advice from your customers of what they like and don't like when making changes like this. Here's what I like about the new guide. NOTHING!

LL3HD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Include me on the “Can’t Stand FIOS guide!”

This makes my old  Sega video game look new. 

What the heck! Higher prices, lousy service and now this slow useless guide.  Any suggestions for a better provider?