Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
Halloween1
Enthusiast - Level 1

The new guide plain and simple , is awful! Please switch back to the other version !!!!! Please!!!!

Woodturner1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Who is the **bleep** that changed the guide. The new guide is nothing shy of pathetic!!!!!   You can’t see the channel numbers nor can you see the channel symbols. You also can’t change the info bar timeout anymore.  I’m contemplating canceling Fios. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

MBVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Complete fail. Please return the old guide and RESTORE DVR CHAPTERING!

Mahsee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Worst update. I hate the look of the guide, the lack of info when info is pressed, lack of coloring to distinguish type of show, and that you can't jump forward 10 minutes. Also, can't hit C to skip to HD.  HORRIBLE!! Please change back! 

bjo88
Enthusiast - Level 1

My guide didn't have it initially but now it does. I think some features are rolling out or updating over time. I'm still not finding much I like about it and really upset about losing DVR chaptering. Hoping that comes they later. I would also have liked an option to skip or rewind faster on live TV. 8X is not enough

Re: Recent Update Problems
ZAPPY701
Enthusiast - Level 2

Totally agree with all you've said and in addition: 

I detest the this latest upgrade. Visually, it is almost impossible to see the channel numbers. A couple other problems since the upgrade are: When I am looking through the guide finding something to watch and I click on 'info' to read in its entirety, I can't get back to the channel guide unless I click 'exit' and then I have to start over again. Another problem, when I am watching a program I have recorded, it will just shut off. I just actually hate when I have to decide on what I want to watch anymore. This was more of a downgrade, IMO

MICK-E-DEEZ
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wonder if we got enough signatures they would roll back this terrible update? It may be worth a shot. I'm really thinking of cutting the cord now after this.

ZAPPY701
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just wanted to say:  Doglover18..... BEST post ever!!   LOL

0 Likes
Re: New Fios Guide
Darkbluu7_
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon  do not care about their customers. Verizon does this horrible update and refuse to undue the update. Verizon also charge the customers  to watch TV shows and movies on demand that is already included  in your package. I dislike  Verizon  fios, unfortunately  I reside in a neighborhood  that only offer 2 companies. Both companies  are unsatisfactory.

Re: New Fios Guide
ScreenTime1
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are very disappointed with the guide update. The channel numbers are too small. The color coding is gone, making it harder to find what we are looking for. And the missing chattering on recordings is completely ridiculous. We had to wait 10 minutes to get to the end of a recording so we could get to the last few minutes.