Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
WRKPA
Enthusiast - Level 3

Whoever had the bright idea to change the guide without getting feedback, should be demoted, if not fired! This is the typical crap that happens, when they outsource their I/T department

G-S
Enthusiast - Level 3

Terrible.

Horrible.

Ludicrous.

Dreadful.

Horrific.

Abominable.

Abhorrent.

Hideous.

Unspeakable.

ROLL IT BACK VERIZON!!!

I was contemplating leaving before. This might be the final nail in the coffin.

Shamrocking
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ha. I did too. New guide is atrocious 

Long-TimeUser
Enthusiast - Level 1

So the new guide update just hit our TV today, and it’s caused us unnecessary frustration.  We HATE it.  I miss the color coded programming especially, but the scrolling is slow and the PIP is gone.  In a year that has brought nothing but chaos, when we are spending much more time at home watching TV,  WHY did Verizon think this change was a good idea?  There’s little that brings comfort these days, now we have to deal with navigating a frustrating guide for our main form of entertainment.  Every time we’ve hit the Guide button today, we audibly groan out loud at the reminder of how awful the new set up is.  PLEASE change it back.  This is NOT an improvement.

Fios new guide horrible
johnjjds
Enthusiast - Level 1

I absolutely hate the new black and white guide. There service I horrible. Haven't have a good picture and fios sound worst ever. The new update the last straw for me. Cancelling my service first thing in morning

Stork1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same complaint as many people, the new guide is horrible.  Verizon should adopt a new motto "don't fix what's not broken."  Okay, nice idea to be able to see more channels at once when opening the guide, BUT... now it's so small can't read it, only get a few letters of each show (especially the half hours shows), so you have to take even more time to hit each individual channel to see what's actually playing.  Do you people even try this stuff out before deploying it?  

RickGold
Enthusiast - Level 2

Horrible! When channel surfing now I see future programs as well as the current one. If I wanted to see future programs on channel I'd go to the full guide. Now, if I change channels I get a sliver of info on what's currently playing! Get rid of this now before I cancel entirely. 

Re: New Fios Guide
WFB1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree, Why does verizon insist on making changes to make thing worse.  Everything was working just fine. It’s enough to age me look at other viewing options.  Very frustrating,

RickGold
Enthusiast - Level 2

Very, very delayed response to channel changes -- this is horrible. 

Nothappy311
Enthusiast - Level 1

This was just pushed to us today as well. It is awful.