Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
Scroller1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot stand having no colors. I text on smaller TV's is hard to read

joshuam1
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, not solved. the new guide still sucks and is unusable. Roll it back.

adios1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree.  I absolutely HATE the new guide with everything in exactly the same color etc.   I'm tempted to drop FIOS just because I hate it so very much.  Not sure who thought this was better and more helpful!

Re: New Fios Guide
StaceyAlissa
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed.  Horrible update. 65” UHD and can hardly read the channel logos.  Harder to scan.  They decided to go for modern looking over functional 

Newguideconcern
Enthusiast - Level 3

In what universe should the “Solved” check mark be displayed in the title of this forum? If “Solved” is the VZ response, I guess we know how little they respect their customers! We paid for this horrible update and I want our money back!

adios1
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is really a WORTHLESS boilerplate response to a number of previously loyal FIOS customers (I have 3 boxes and every single premium channel) who are about ready for XFINITY.  I am calling them tomorrow to start discussing pricing etc.

KennyG8
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to know who they tested this new system with who thought that getting rid of the chapter function for recorded programs was OK.  I doubt they tested it.  They need to bring that back IMMEDIATELY.  The rest of the changes I can deal with.  While I'm on here let's also simplify the back button and just go back to the previous channel.  Anybody who has ever developed user interfaces should know less clicks is better.

n900mixalot
Enthusiast - Level 3

Huge TV, can't read anything! The new guide is too cluttered.

Hate the New Fios Guide
DGJ1
Enthusiast - Level 2

The guide update is a disaster - it is much to busy putting you into overload when you try to get info on the show, actors, etc.  Seeing the upcoming shows on that channel was easy enough before just hitting the guide button.  Now I don't get to see nearly as much info as I could see before and a little info on what is coming up.  Updated  software is always frustrating to adapt to but this update has The old version was fine - this one puts me into overload and makes it so difficult to get simple information quickly.

CKR-MD0615
Enthusiast - Level 1

My family does not like the new guide either. It's hard to read and there are latency issues.