Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
hatethenewupdat
Enthusiast - Level 1

We hate the new update. When guide view set to 0 you don’t see any channels. The current and next shows is quite annoying! Not sure whose bright idea that was!!’ It’s bad!!! 

also, the Chanel is so hard to see when you change channels that I have  press and hold channel button to run fast through the channels. Then you see a decent view/size channel.  Please provide a rollback to undo this horrible update!  Thanks 

Mrfixit59
Enthusiast - Level 1

It really is terrible! All the comments in these posts are true! Can’t even find the clock anymore most of the time . 

canine-lucy
Enthusiast - Level 2

New Verizon guide software is awful. Give us back the old guide

canine-lucy
Enthusiast - Level 2

It took you years to put back the weather. Channel. How long before you fix this disaster?

VZ12341
Enthusiast - Level 1

So many problems with the new guide - I don’t even know where to start.  Did they do any testing with customers?  Why would they change it.  Just one more reason to switch.  Other options are cheaper anyway.

Frommec
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please just change this back to the original guide as soon as possible!

i literally just created an account just to be able to respond to how bad this is!

This new guide is completely unusable! The color coding is gone leaving just a mess of text you can not find anything! The remotes don’t even work properly there is such a lag in time between button pressing and any movement. There is so much that’s just so worse on here now I can’t even mention it all ! Why would this ever go out as an “upgrade” it looks as if everything was literally wiped out! Looks like just a prototype!

Please make it a priority to change this back ASAP....it’s seriously that bad to use!
and worse we are all at home looking forward to at least having a good working tv!

TVTIM
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree the new guide sucks. It's slow and hard to read. The buttons on the remote don't do what they used to, such as the chapter next and back buttons do nothing now wheras they used to advance the guiede 90 minutes. moving 1/2 hour at a time is too many button pushes. I miss the color coding which made it easier to find things I want to watch. The fonts are too small and where you used to see who was in a program and something about it, now you have to push more buttons to find your information. You also can't adjust the amount of time things stay on the screen. I've worked in television for 44 years and this is the worst guide I've seen. Too busy, hard to read, and with less readly available information on screen with one push. The old guide gave us all of those features.

unhappy with update Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
hskoh1
Enthusiast - Level 2

agree with most of the problems posted, including pressing channel numbers and constantly missing one, like hitting 586 and going to 56, also can no longer change channel then go back to the channel and scroll back to see what i missed.

Re: Recent Update Problems
Aerostation
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have all the same problems with the update.  The interface change is horrible to read and use.

How could a change that drops or delays key inputs by seconds ever pass QA?

inovate71
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please give us the option to go back to the old system. Like you did with the channel rail. There's a button where you can disable it. We need a button to disable this horrid channel guide system and go back to the old one which is 10 thousand percent better