Nilsa..Can you just tell us WHY?
SUE110
Enthusiast - Level 2

1.  Why was this upgrade necessary at all?

2. Are you aware that PLUTO TV, which is an add on app to the Fios lineup HAS A BETTER GUIDE THAT YOU PRESENTLY GIVE US?

3. Thanks for throwing us  bone in our recent "upgraded guide", but it leaves far to be desired for all the $$$ we spend each month

4. AGAIN, CAN YOU JUST TELL US WHY????????

Re: Recent Update Problems
Sleepyfic
Enthusiast - Level 1

All true, they just can’t leave things alone. Maybe as we start changing service providers they will get it. I have tried everything I know and still the remote **bleep**. 3 to 4 seconds delay would be great, I am at 6 to 8. Forget about fav button, you are playing roulette when toggling with this one. I just can’t say any more I’m getting upset thinking the ;ext time I turn on the TV. Good luck to all, I am researching other other angles.

Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
jsh139_
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just want my color coding back. I can’t count how many times I’ve just flipped through the channels looking for a movie to watch. So, I look for red. No, maybe I wanna see what football games are on. I look for green. I don’t think they realize how helpful the color coding was. 

Now I have to stare at every single screen and read every show name to find what I want. I get that they might be taking the colors away to make the guide more 508 compliant. But, how about an option to turn it back on, then? Not to mention, this guide update reset all of my personal settings. Like 30-second skip turned back to 10 seconds. It erased my favorites, too. Also turned off caller ID on the screen, turned the dumb last channel rail on, etc. It’s like a brand new box. Annoying.  

I just don’t understand why they would mess with something that actually worked well. 

Umdmom1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agree.  New guide is harder to read.  To much graphics and can’t see the name of the current show. 

I miss being able to quickly scroll and look for red entries for movies.  Where’s the color coding for news/sports/ movies?  

the graphic of each show in the guide is a waste of space! 

Umdmom1
Enthusiast - Level 2

This updated guide is ridiculous.  The stupid graphic for each show is unnecessary and takes up space of current show name if it’s well into the time slot. 

I don’t want to jump to a neighborhood to see movies. There are movies on in many different channel groupings. Make shows and movies color coded again.  Much easier to see at a glance 

there’s also some new lags when using last and info buttons. you now have to push info button 3x to see full show description. 

these updates are really not very useful.  Bring back the previous guide. 

Re: FAVORITES (New Program Guide)
Lynnsusan
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where is the favorites button?  I have the voice activated remote and I have to press guide twice, then move right, then move back down to the guide to just see the favorite channels. I'm not liking this new format. 

ReginaS1
Enthusiast - Level 2

The last watch rail has disappeared again. On the 28th it was there in am gone in evening .. now just gone. You need to fix it as I am tired of my husband asking where it is.

Big_Chef

I thought I was the only one that lost the last watched rail.  Gone.  It just says "Nothing here".  If I turn off the rail, it goes to last watched.  Helpful, but not what was there before.  Verizon, you need to test the things you release to the public.

0 Likes
Dst ends -> guide listing off
CR
Enthusiast - Level 3

As often seems to happen when dst ends (or starts) now the guide for NHK (ch 480) is shifted off by an hour. Makes dvr recording pretty tough

0 Likes
Re: Fios interface Changes Based On Your Feedback!
Fiosmd1

Yes buttons are slow to respond now , very frustrating!

0 Likes