Re: Fios interface Changes Based On Your Feedback!
FormosaSavage
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's scat. The guide font is way too large.

The channels all show TV,TV,TV all the way up and down. You can't tell what channel you're on. For over $200/mo, this is completely a downgrade to the way the mini worked. The main box is fine. You can't hold the page up or down anymore.

2poodles1
Enthusiast - Level 3

How beat to describe responsiveness?

Molasses

Watching paint dry

Refinancing your house

I am SO tired of typing in a channel number and having the first number not take. 

I am SO tired of hitting favorites and having such a delay that I hit it again. Then both take at once and I get sent to some other view. And then I have to start over. 

The fixes only fixed 25% of the problems.  It’s still a disaster. 

Verizon’s refusal to admit their mistake and change it back smacks of the emperor of childhood fable fame continuing to tell everyone how great he looks in his clothes.  

channel icons not appearing on guide
delgrecs
Enthusiast - Level 2

My channel guide just shows "TV" and doesn't show the actual channel icon.  We have rebooted the box and it hasn't resolved.  What can we do to fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
delgrecs
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried to skim through all of the comments to see if this is addressed but there are so many!  The guide only has "TV" listed next to each show instead of the channel icon.  I am tried rebooting the box twice.  No change.  Any other suggestions?  It is driving me crazy.

0 Likes
Southern2356
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I guess this is losing steam again.  Unfortunately I think most people resigned themselves that the guide is what it is.  Verizon, you really failed on this one.  But hey I got those cute little "thanksgiving" icons next to my handle.  That should make things better.

Kishavetgirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have to keep complaining. I don't think there is one person who likes this "upgrade". There are tons of issues and nobody at Verizon Fios is listening!

I pay well over $200/month, and expect quality service for this price. This update is absolutely LUDICROUS.

mgklank1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why am I unable to see the channels icons next to the channel on the left of the guide? My guide shows an icon of a distorted box in blue with tv written in white?

0 Likes
mgklank1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m also having this issue why remove the channel icons?? It’s impossible to remember even channel while strolling through the guides.

Re: Channel guide blank
mgklank1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just can’t understand how you can continue to upgrade these guides and interfaces without a tutorial or manual explaining how to use the upgrades???? How do you troubleshoot an issue with the new guide? For instance I can’t see the channel icons on the left side of my guide screen. A generic tv icon on every channel just can’t replace the actual channel icons????? We pay $250.00 we should be getting better service then this plain and simple.

F_PK
Enthusiast - Level 3

To all the folks complaining about the network icons missing from the guide.  All you see is the non-script   TV  . 

Wait 'til you see Verizon's fix.  So small (even on a 65" TV) you'll wonder why they even bothered.  Still missing colors on the guide.  Glitchy controls.   Verizon's trying to patch a   **bleep**   they wont admit was probably one of the worst business decisions they EVER made!