Re: Fios interface Changes Based On Your Feedback!
GBTV-ONE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any update to the problem reported 50 pages ago of scrolling through the guide, pressing the INFO button on a show to see program details and then having no way to go back to the guide AT THE SPOT YOU WERE IN when the INFO button was pressed?  Every time the INFO button is pressed and exited, it takes you back to the current show being watched in the GUIDE. And you have to scroll forward AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN from the beginning (current show) EVERY time you press the INFO button. This did NOT work that way in the old guide. Regressive BUG.

Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
Futurecomcast
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot put into words how bad this update is!  Surfing channels is a struggle.  The “ last “ channel button works less than 50% of time 

can’t keep watching channel and scroll other ones by using numbers.

DVR often has a 10-20 second delay when selecting.

when first turned on its like an old car,  laggy at first and eventually warms up.

2poodles1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wonder if Verizon has received more than 1020 messages  about any other topic?  Still no acceptable resolution.  That should tell you all you need to know about the company, customer service and what Verizon thinks of us.  

bfinacchio
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try using the Prev button to the left of the DVR button on your remote. 

Channel line up is infuriating
Winenot
Enthusiast - Level 1

3. They removed the ability to view a single channel lineup in the tv guide. In the past I would just hit guide a second time to see the next 5-10 shows on a single channel. 

Turtlelady1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can no longer select my subscribed channels. Tried  Free to me. That worked for a couple of days, then the setting just stopped working on its own, and it gives me everything weed through. Why was subscribed channels removed? My last seen doesn't work, even going into settings and clicking thru to selecting it to ON. Channel selection delays. This guide is user unfriendly. Some things are better left alone. 

TerriAndKate
Enthusiast - Level 1

I second this. I can't stand the new guide. The lag is ridiculous. Plus my 60 year old mother can't read it due to the size/format!

jammer211
Enthusiast - Level 1

please bring back the old features! The new ui is more like cablevision and harder to use and I am now looking into other live tv options

SilverLake0315
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just wanted to pile on: the update is God. Awful.

The lag is going to make me throw my remote someday soon. Why, oh, WHY did you guys do this? Please restore the previous version. Before I lose my mind!

I feel like I’m trying to navigate with dial-up internet again. Press down arrow... do something else for a couple minutes... come back and hit OK button... do something else for a couple minutes.

God forbid I want to delete a show from my DVR. It’s a 10-minute ordeal.

I’ve had FiOS for nearly 15 years, but this update may push me over the edge to finding something else.

javajay
Enthusiast - Level 2

Re: Lagging / Slowness / Sluggishness:

Guide is very slow to respond.  Typically have to hit a button multiple times on the remote to get the Fios box to respond.  Even with a direct line of sight to the box.  Happens with every remote and box.