Re: Fios interface Changes Based On Your Feedback!
Whiskers19148
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello!  I am still experiencing lagginess/slowness for pretty much everything related to the onscreen guide -- changing channels, surfing channels, last channel function, On-Demand, etc.

The only thing that works with no issue is the volume button.

Thanks,
Reynold

bristollucy
Contributor - Level 1

What build is your update?

0 Likes
bristollucy
Contributor - Level 1

Fear not, you are not alone. Maybe management is planning a Christmas present for suscribers.

Southern2356
Enthusiast - Level 3

My reads 7.8

0 Likes
Re: Where are the colors?
Newguideconcern
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why can’t we get an answer to this question?

0 Likes
bristollucy
Contributor - Level 1

I need to check mine. Last update for Southeastern PA is 7.5. But you say it still is awful.

0 Likes
Re: Where are the colors?
bristollucy
Contributor - Level 1

Because no one in management cares. We are whistling in the dark. 

Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
UnhappyCamper10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can only add to the list of complaints already listed. The new guide is the last straw. Balky, hard to read, seems to "forget" all the settings I enter in a day or two and a host of other things that just add up to just not worth it.

I will be cutting the cord shortly.

Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
AGW-1980
Enthusiast - Level 3

APR 7.5 (with some updates) is still the standard in some parts of the country (e.g., here in northern Virginia), according to the Verizon phone techs, while APR 7.8 is already in use in other parts of the country.  I don't know why.

The_Vin_Man
Enthusiast - Level 1

When using the remote, the response time is very slow and sluggish when (Surfing channels, inputting a channel (it will not add or skip channel digits), pressing the power on/off button, pressing the guide/options/info/exit buttons, and switching Favorites! Also, when viewing a DVR show the rewind and forward buttons take forever to perform their tasks. All these functions exhibit a very noticable delay that is extremely annoying. I checked to see what release I had and it is (APR-7.5). Is there another download version that fixes these functions???