Serious Customer Service Policy Issue - Is it Just Me?
RJK4

I'm one of the very first, and loyal FIOS customers in my area - great services - horrible customer service (policies, not the people)

A few months back I upgraded to Ultimate HD and 35/35 internet - 1st problem, NFL Redzone never worked - spent hours on the phone with customer service, multiple days, finally gave up - season was over.

Now I cannot get the Outdoor Channel (and few others I don't care about) - these are now part of a package, that is included in the Ultimate HD package - Spent a total of 4.5 hours on phone with customer service, two separate days - still not working.

Also, for some reason, Verizon started charging me for a 4 room DVR package, and a cable card in May,,, in addition to the two HD DVRs and two HD STBs I do have.  Never had them, don;t even have a cablecard compatible device in my house.   I'm still getting charged for these, also after multiple calls to billing, customer service, tech support.

I love FIOS (the parts that work), but will be switching back to cable, cannot afford these headaches and bogus charges.

0 Likes
Re: Serious Customer Service Policy Issue - Is it Just Me?
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Serious Customer Service Policy Issue - Is it Just Me?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and good morning RJK,

We were unable to get a hold of you to resolve your issue. We are closing your private support case due to no response. Please let us know in this public thread if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Rachel

0 Likes