Service Mess Up
Crystal20121
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the past month my service had this issue, it's fixed now, but I wonder if anyone else had this issue.

Sometimes I am watching TV or online, and suddenly a message appears on my screen "Channel Not Subscribed" and the following webpage appeared (http://noaccess.verzion.net/noaccess/). All websites were being redirected to that webpage, my home phone service through Verizon was completely working without an issue. On all my set top boxes, and all channels that message appeared, widgets and all online features were not working either. I know my bill was completely paid, too. Around two or three hours later, the internet service would restore it's self, and the channels started working around 30 minutes. Recently, I reset my system and have not had this issue since.

Anyone else have this issue?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Service Mess Up
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

That's odd that all of this was happening all at once. Are you still having trouble with the service? Please reply back to let us know if further help is needed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

That's odd that all of this was happening all at once. Are you still having trouble with the service? Please reply back to let us know if further help is needed.

0 Likes
Crystal20121
Enthusiast - Level 2

The service has been fine, without an issue! 🙂

0 Likes