Services and Billing
allease

I changed from Comcast everyone kept telling me how great Verizon is. I have been having ongoing problems with my service since it was installed.
I signed up for the top tier service you have & I am paying a lot of money for it but I do not get the channels that were promised to me it keeps saying it is not in my subscription service. I am supposed to have the highest speed internet service but it runs slow. I would like to know why I am paying $300 a month for? That's the reason I left Comcast they got too expensive. I only work part time at a school I can't afford to pay for services I don't receive. I am expected to pay on time & I don't have the service.
 Your remote should be easier to use. I did not have issues with Comcast remote it was so much easier to use. I set up Closed captioning on all my boxes but it only works on one TV. I do't like all the local channels that don't even have anything on them. yet I can't get my local channel 8 I want for the weather. I have yet to be able to see any weather besides Philadelphia NJ or Delaware. I don't live anywhere near any of those places. The weather can be completely different where I live. It keeps going to channels above 500 and I can't get it  back to watch regular TV. Also it keeps jumping forward at least 10 minutes when I am watching something if I rewind live TV.  I don't have the time or inclination to keep going back & forth all the time. I don't like your search program either. I like to watch classic movies by certain Actors. I would like to be able to put a certain actors name in & set up a recording schedule in folders like I was able to do with Comcast. I have to put in each movie I want to record separately this is very time consuming. It takes too much time to figure out how to get the channels I want to watch too. I tried doing the favorites but it will not let me go back to a previous channel.
Also I was supposed to be able to record up to 4 shows & still watch regular TV but the I had to upgrade to get it. I also can't get back to a recording I am watching if I hit the last button I have to scroll through all the recording to get back to the one I was watching. It should not be that difficult to maneuver through. I was also supposed to get a $400 gift card & a tablet for signing up for the service I still have not received either and it has been over 2 months since installation. Can you please look into these issues. I made a payment arrangement but now I'm thinking i want to go back to Comcast I am paying more for less channels and slower internet speed. It is absolultely rediculous that my bill is $400 and I don't even get any of the channels I want everything is extra.  I am very unhappy and deeply upset about this. I only work part time at a school and with the weater I missed work so I cannot afford this.

An unhappy customer
--
0 Likes
Re: Services and Billing
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes