Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Set Guide Defaults

SOLVED
rickaustin
Contributor
Contributor

Set Guide Defaults

Message 1 of 2
(288 Views)

I have the FiOS Quantum DVR and would like to set the Guide defaults to a) subscribed channels and b) HD. I have to set these settings each time I turn on TV and this is frustrating. Others have recommended there is a setting to remember last settings but (go figure) I don't seem to have this setting. Recommendations?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
clem53
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Re: Set Guide Defaults

Message 2 of 2
(280 Views)

@rickaustin wrote:

I have the FiOS Quantum DVR and would like to set the Guide defaults to a) subscribed channels and b) HD. I have to set these settings each time I turn on TV and this is frustrating. Others have recommended there is a setting to remember last settings but (go figure) I don't seem to have this setting. Recommendations?

Think what you are looking for is : menu>guide>last viewed guide state> enable. You may have to toggle it on and off once you have the guide the way you want it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
clem53
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Re: Set Guide Defaults

Message 2 of 2
(281 Views)

@rickaustin wrote:

Think what you are looking for is : menu>guide>last viewed guide state> enable. You may have to toggle it on and off once you have the guide the way you want it.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.