Re: Set Top Box Going into Standby Mode On Its Own
PJL
Master - Level 3

Sorry, I meant to put a Smiley Happy with my post.  And you have a nice day too!

0 Likes
harrent1

the dvr has the feature to turn off the sleep timer but my regular boxes the QIP 7100 2's...that I use with my 3 REAL TiVo's does NOT have that featrure in the settings....any other suggestion...otherwise I (and probably all TiVo users) am cancelling VErizon this week

??

0 Likes
vonhanep547
Thanks for posting this fix, Justin. I just saw the pop-up message while watching the MLB playoffs and used your tip to make the easy fix. For what it is worth, with watching a pregame show and then a long ballgame (or watching NFL Red Zone on Sundays), it is actually not unlikely for me to leave a channel unchanged for over four hours.
0 Likes
Margmagoo

Bless you, Justin!  We've been swearing at this crazy problem for months.  Just remember how difficult it's been to find solutions to problems on Verizon.  This was heaven-sent.

From two aged Tv junkies.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes