quick menu

Set Top Box Going into Standby Mode On Its Own

Set Top Box Going into Standby Mode On Its Own

SOLVED
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 11 of 15
(3,877 Views)

Sorry, I meant to put a Smiley Happy with my post.  And you have a nice day too!

Contributor harrent
Contributor
Message 12 of 15
(3,848 Views)

the dvr has the feature to turn off the sleep timer but my regular boxes the QIP 7100 2's...that I use with my 3 REAL TiVo's does NOT have that featrure in the settings....any other suggestion...otherwise I (and probably all TiVo users) am cancelling VErizon this week

??

Contributor vonhanep547
Contributor
Message 13 of 15
(3,798 Views)
Thanks for posting this fix, Justin. I just saw the pop-up message while watching the MLB playoffs and used your tip to make the easy fix. For what it is worth, with watching a pregame show and then a long ballgame (or watching NFL Red Zone on Sundays), it is actually not unlikely for me to leave a channel unchanged for over four hours.
Contributor Margmagoo
Contributor
Message 14 of 15
(3,679 Views)

Bless you, Justin!  We've been swearing at this crazy problem for months.  Just remember how difficult it's been to find solutions to problems on Verizon.  This was heaven-sent.

From two aged Tv junkies.

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 15 of 15
(2,342 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios