Re: Sony Bravia UHDTV No Input Signal
jonb_E350
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called Verizon again and complained. I was told they have the fix and are pushing it out in waves. The technician (cyber solution team) went on to say that they pushed the fix out in New Jersey last week and each state/area will get it when its time. I asked why dont they push it all at once like they do when they update new patches and fixes for cell phones. She stated it takes time and they can only do one area at a time and then move on to the next (makes no sense). She stated in Maryland they would start the push/fix in late Jan and early Feb. So if anyone is waiting, here is your answer. She also told me she could send out an older model box and I wouldnt have to worry. I told her I am not downgrading technolgy when your company should be moving forward and at a faster rate. .... My 2 cents..

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

A prime example why they don't is that they started a roll out in December.
They had to halt it because a bug was uncovered. So this release has a fix for that issue as well.

Keep in mind that a lot of cell phone updates are security patches.

0 Likes
Re: Set top box (VMS1100) no display after it is idle for a long period of time
DeanErg
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok, I thought I was crazy until I found this thread. Thanks for the updates, can anyone post once they actually have the update installed and working? Would be nice to know it's out and working. 

Patiently waiting and unplugging everyday LOL. 

Rp21091
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same problem that everyone had here on this post.  Well today is the day. I don’t know how or why but no more rebooting the vms1100.  Turn on box and TV is on without that stupid message of no signal. There was no message by Verizon to state there was a fix. So there is hope. 

0 Likes
frpst9
Enthusiast - Level 2

What state are you in?  Supposedly they are rolling this update out state-by-state.

@Rp2109 wrote:

I had the same problem that everyone had here on this post.  Well today is the day. I don’t know how or why but no more rebooting the vms1100.  Turn on box and TV is on without that stupid message of no signal. There was no message by Verizon to state there was a fix. So there is hope. 

0 Likes
Rp21091
Enthusiast - Level 2

New York.  Hopefully this is a permanent fix. It took long enough. Not only that but I had some great recordings on the original dvr that I lost because they replaced my box 3 times. Eh so be it 

Stoneface57
Enthusiast - Level 2

So its fixed in NY ? Im on long island

0 Likes
Stoneface57
Enthusiast - Level 2

still not working on long island 1-8-18

0 Likes
flynnmw

It's still not fixed in NJ as of 1/8. . . .

0 Likes
Re: No signal from FIOS DVR Box to Sony 4k TV
Bhavin0409

I’m having the same issue with a similar TV it’s not 75 inches the 65 Then off to replace my Snapchat back twice and the third one I got was in the plastic look like it was brand spanking new and not refurbished and also having a problem with this one this is extremely frustrating.    To have to unplug and re-plugged the second box each time you want to watch TV once in a year with Verizon is over will not come back

0 Likes