Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Do I need to subscribe to the DVR service with Verizon to successfully setup the Anynet+ connection? Also do I need to determine my IP address in order for my TV to see my wireless modem? If so, how can I find the IP address?
I have a Samsung Blue Ray player that is now hooked up to my FIOS Internet through the wireless router. I have a DVR, but I don't see why you would need more than an HD box. You won't need the IP address, just the name of your router (which it should dtect automatically) and your WEP encryption code. They should have included your WEP code on a shortcut on the PC when they installed FIOS, but if you can't find it you can also copy it from the back of the router. Good luck!
P.S. I have surfed Youtube, and have established the free trials for Blockbuster and Netflix. I like the Pandora music option as well.