Re: Severe pixelation
raynmanas

here today it was minimal in the morning as you reported.  i didn't have the tv on around noon, so i can't comment on how bad it was, but it is minimal now (12:55pm) as well.  verizon tech is supposed to be here sometime after 1:00pm today, i will let you know how that goes when it's done (assuming they actually show up).

0 Likes
rasampson
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is not bad now 1:05 PM and it only was real bad for about 15 to 20 minutes from about 11:50 AM to about 10minuts after noon.  During that 20 minute time frame it was incredibly bad.  The sound was out almost constantly during that time and the picture was really pixelated.  Not just streaks but full screen pixelation.

Good luck with the Tech site visit!  Don't hold you breath though.

0 Likes
raynmanas

they never showed up.  fantastic waste of a gorgeous afternoon.  will be a fun conversation tomorrow.

0 Likes
raynmanas

I just got a call from Verizon (11:00am on Monday 5/19/2014) and they said they repaired the issue at the central office yesterday.  It looked fine to me last night, but I have not watched it at all yet today, will check it out when I get home from work.

How is your service looking today?

0 Likes
rasampson
Enthusiast - Level 2

We noticed a complete improvement around 5 PM last night.  No pixelation since then.  We assumed that they fixed this at the central office as was mentioned in several of the earlier posts in this thread.

'

I was told that I would receive text messages if the problem was fixed even if a tech did not have to come to our house.  No one ever came and we did not receive any text messages.  Verizon is not good at communication with repair tickets in my experience.  

Anyway, we have good reception again and can now watch our favorite shows again!  

Regards!

0 Likes