Showtime Anytime login HELP
JRRSCRKJR

I can't seem to use my Verizon account to login to Showtime Anytime. I am a Showtime subscriber but every time I try logging in on their website I just go in circles between Showtime Anytime and Verizon without ever getting logged in. Anyone else have this issue? Any solution ideas? Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Showtime Anytime login HELP
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you able to log in to any other apps?

Like ESPN, DIY, etc?

0 Likes
JRRSCRKJR

HBO works fine. Haven't tried any others.

0 Likes
Hammer11

I cannot get showtime on my T.V.s can you help me?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Note you are talking to peers here.  The following as true for showtime as HBO

A bunch of things lead to problems loging into HBO GO and many other Online Channel sites.

• You must get HBO (or whatever channel you are trying to use) from Verizon
  • At least the first time you may first have to sign out of the Verizon site.  It gets confused easily.
  • You must allow third party cookies
  • You must be running Flash, Flash must be allowed to store info for third parties.  Not sure what they use where Flash is unavailable e.g. smartphones.
  • You must not have your Browser options set to delete Information when exiting Browser.  Flash takes this as deleting information when exiting a site.

The general way it works is for you to go to HBO GO site.  Ask to look at something and it switches in a FRAME pointing to VERIZON and you signin. Verizon stores some information in flash and returns. That information must still be there so that HBO accepts you as authorized.   If you were signed on before it usually fails to store the account information which is why you probably need to sign out of Verizon first.

0 Likes