Showtime Anytime login problem
brack66
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't login to showtime anytime even though I have a Showtime subscription.  The service errors out with "To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to Showtime"

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Showtime Anytime login problem
brack66
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
ruffrhp19
Enthusiast - Level 1

I logged a ticket requrest for this exact same problem {edited for privacy}.  Has anyone replied to this yet from Verizon?

brack66
Enthusiast - Level 2

no one has yet 😕

0 Likes
brack66
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did get ahold of tech support on twitter, they opened a ticket.

0 Likes
brack66
Enthusiast - Level 2

hey they fixed it.

0 Likes
richfein
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just started having this problem today.  I can't log in to HBO or Cinemax either.

Has anyone found a solution. Tehc support is completely unhelpful.

Thanks,

Rich

Feigey1

0 Likes
Mafried
What is the solution, it is not recgnizing my subscription to showtime anywhere or hbo go
0 Likes
FineGrain

Experiencing same problem currently with all premium channels.

System tells me "Invalide Affiliate"

Tech support claims they have NEVER heard of this and created ticket.

24/48 hrs for resolution.

Maybe they should check their forums?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

REMEMBER TO LOGOFF THE FIOS webpage first. Also the new sigon process, that goes to Verizon Wireless, could be fouling up some logons.  My general advise for these servces follows:

A bunch of things lead to problems loging into HBO GO and many other Online Channel sites.

• You must get HBO (or whatever channel you are trying to use) from Verizon
  • At least the first time you may first have to sign out of the Verizon site.  It gets confused easily.
  • You must allow third party cookies
  • You must be running Flash, Flash must be allowed to store info for third parties.
  • You must not have your Browser options set to delete Information when exiting Browser.  Flash takes this as deleting information when exiting a site.

The general way it works is for you to go to HBO GO site.  Ask to look at something and it switches in a FRAME pointing to VERIZON and you signin. Verizon stores some information in flash and returns. That information must still be there so that HBO accepts you as authorized

0 Likes