ShowtimeAnytime give me error codes
Phyvee

I like to watch programs at another location when I am traveling.  My home account is Verizon FIOS and I have the movie channels paid for.  When I am away from home, my provider is Time Warner Cable.  My home account enables me to watch Showtime programs online via ShowtimeAnytime.com, but I keep getting error messages after I sign in.

I sign in (after downloading and enabling Widevine player) and everything goes well.  I click PLAY on the episode I want to watch, but keep getting an error code that says, The content you want to watch is unavailable at this time.  Try back later."  This has been happening for two months, even since I began trying to watch ShowtimeAnytime.  HBOGo works just fine.

I use the latest Firefox version.  My cache and temporary internet files are always cleared.  I have tried this while disabling my firewall, disabling my antivirus, allowing all cookies, but the same message comes up.

I have corresponded with ShowtimeAnytime's technicians and they are **bleep**.  They offer very specific times to discuss the problem and then don't show up for our appointment.  Verizon should be on this matter, but the advice they gave me was to contact ShowtimeAnytime.

Does anyone out there have ideas of how to resolve this matter?

0 Likes
Re: ShowtimeAnytime give me error codes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the troubles with your service. Have you tried using Internet Explorer?

0 Likes
Phyvee

I did not know you replied.  Yes.  I have tried IE.  I have tried Chrome.  It is now the end of January and I am still getting the same errors and no one at showtimeanytime helps. 

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Phyvee,

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Tonya C.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We haven't heard from you on your Privat Support case. We hope you were able to find a resolution.

If  you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post so that we may assist you. We are always available to provide you with support.

Thanks,

Denise_VZ

0 Likes