Signing in online to tnt.tv
puneesh

I'm a new Verizon Fios customer for over 2 months now and can sign in to my account online but when I go to TNT.TV and it asks me to sign in to my cable provider to watch show episodes I put in my login information and it tells me that I have to subscribe to Fios TV. I do have Fios TV so why isn't it accepting my login??

0 Likes
Re: Signing in online to tnt.tv
Hubrisnxs
Legend

With FiOS you have to activate your account before it will let you sign in to the online tv features, and "usually" even after you activate, there is a 24 - 48 hour period before it's active for online tv viewing. 

SO   if you haven't activated, that will be your first step, and you do so at http://activate.verizon.net

after it is done, try the tnt.tv and let us know how it works. 

ALSO you can access most of the fios tv online features @ www.verizon.com/fiostvonline

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@Hubrisnxs wrote:

With FiOS you have to activate your account before it will let you sign in to the online tv features, and "usually" even after you activate, there is a 24 - 48 hour period before it's active for online tv viewing. 

SO   if you haven't activated, that will be your first step, and you do so at http://activate.verizon.net

after it is done, try the tnt.tv and let us know how it works. 

@ALSO you can access most of the fios tv online features @ www.verizon.com/fiostvonline

Hubrinsmxs, the OP says he log into his account "..." I put in my login information..." so clearly they have already "activated" his account.  Since they've had FiOS TV for "over two months" it is likely another problem.

So, for the OP:  A couple of thoughts:

- Are you logging into your "my verizon" account and using your primary account profile, or a subaccount?  If it's a subaccount, then there is a checkbox to give the subaccount FiOS TV online access that probably need to be checked for the subaccount. 

- If you're using your main account make sure session cookies and first-party cookies are allowed, Then log out, close the browser, and then clear your cookies.  See if the TV online page works when you click on the TNT link on that page.  It should bring up the TNT page and automatically unlock the TNT online.  I had problems with cookies and clearing them fixed the problem.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

An a last suggestion for the OP:

- If these don't work, contact Verizon support.  I recommend the chat function -- it works better.

(This wonderful web site would not let me edit my prior reply.  It just kept saying there was an HTML error.)

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

It is possible to have a .com ID and a .NET ID

one lets you look at your bill (.com) and it is not linked to your .net which causes problems when accessing online tv content.

That is where the activation comes in, when you go through that (for me at least) I got a message that I had TWO id's it told me what the other ID was, and then it began linking them together.   once they were linked I was able to access all the online stuff.

0 Likes