In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
07-18-2017 04:34 AM
I've been having some very strange issues since last Friday. The box in my living room is the Media Center and works fine. I'll start watching a channel (ex. BBC America) downstairs, then go upstairs to continue watching the same program. When I go upstairs and turn on the same channel, the program will start at the same point I first started it downstairs. So far this has happened on BBC America, MSNBC, and ABC. When the news is on you can really tell because the time displayed on the news ticker is completely different then the time on the box and the Guide.
Another issue is the upstairs box will not allow me to FF through any DVR'd recordings. As soon as I hit FF it stops and I get the DVR menu again. It does not give me the option to "Resume" the program. My only choice is to play from the beginning. I can watch programs but if I stop, FF, Rew, etc. it will stop the recording.
I've tried multiple times rebooting the box through the menu features as well as unplugging the box and plugging it back in. I also swapped the box with the one from a second bedroom, but there was no improvement.
The downstairs media center does not appear to be affected.
Any resolution to this issue would be greatly appreciated. At the moment the TV upstairs is unwatchable for me.
07-18-2017 10:10 AM
Under Menu Support have you tried Fix/Troubleshoot issues?
07-18-2017 10:16 AM
Yes, I tried all the menu items I could trying to fix this. Nothing has worked so far. 😞
07-18-2017 10:21 AM
Contact support at this point.
01-11-2019 06:24 AM
I have almost the same problem. But in my case, I can fast forward, but it's still a pain. The "jump to live TV" option does not work when I try it.
01-11-2019 07:35 AM
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.