Sony internet TV remote?
chillynds
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know a way to sync a Sony internet TV remote to the FiOS box? When I first got the TV and set it up, the remote worked automatically with my set top box. I just got an HD set top box though, and now the Sony remote will not control the cable at all. I really don't want to use two remotes, especially because the Sony remote has a lot more functionality with the keypad and all. There wasn't any documentation with the Sony remote to sync it to a cable box, and I don't know how it worked originally with the standard box. 

Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Sony internet TV remote?
Travis_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Your best bet would probably be to check on sony's website and see if there is a manual for the remote control you have. If there is, you can likely find 'remote codes' for the remote for many different manufacturers. Unfortunately the only codes we have are for the Verizon supplied remote. http://esupport.sony.com/ may get you started.

0 Likes
Re: Sony internet TV remote?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over ten years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes