Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have my Fios whole house DVR hooked up to a Sony 5.1 receiver that I have had for years. When I am watching CBS the main voice on whatever show is on comes through the center speaker with the other sounds coming through the side and back speakers and it sounds great. NBC, ABC and Wpix all sound really wierd because the main voice comes out of the right front and right back speakers. The center speaker now switches to a dull background noise from the show...almost like the back speaker should be. Has this happened to anyone else? Why do most chs sound fine and these three chs sound a bit off?