Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Standard Definition Box

coult
Contributor
Contributor

Standard Definition Box

Message 1 of 2
(2,695 Views)

I am having trouble with the Standard box.  I have it hooked up to Tivo through the IR transmitter.  Everytime I try to go on demand and watch something it goes to the show then turns off.  I have tried to reset it, but it still does the same thing.  Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Standard Definition Box

Message 2 of 2
(2,670 Views)

@coult wrote:

I am having trouble with the Standard box.  I have it hooked up to Tivo through the IR transmitter.  Everytime I try to go on demand and watch something it goes to the show then turns off.  I have tried to reset it, but it still does the same thing.  Any suggestions?

if you would describe the problem as STB Entering Standby Mode By Itself When Using TiVO then you might take advantage of these steps our other tivo users succesfully used the following steps. 

TiVO Users are to try the following.

Go to:

1. Tivo Central

Messages & Settings

Settings

Channels

Channel List

...Page down and deselect each HD channel

• TiVO users may also want to deselect channels that are not on their cable line-up

2. Messages & Settings

Settings

Recording

Tivo Suggestions...change to No

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title