Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Starz Play / Showtime Anytime

tpd1827
Contributor
Contributor

Starz Play / Showtime Anytime

Message 1 of 2
(590 Views)

I recently relocated to a new address.  After relocation and activation of my cable/internet, my Starz Play / Showtime Anytime account became unlinked and do not funciton.  When I attempt to relink the accounts through my fios login, the recieve a message that I am not suscribed to either service.  Any way to fix?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Verizon_Support
Employee Employee
Employee

Re: Starz Play / Showtime Anytime

Message 2 of 2
(518 Views)

Hi there!  Sorry for the delay in responding but we're happy to assist you with this.  First, without posting it here, were you asked to create a NEW username after the relocation or are you still using the OLD username from the previous address? 

We may need to access the account to link everything back up if you're still having difficulty.  Please send us a private message (to keep your account information secure) if you are still in need of assistance with this matter. 

~Eva

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title